Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

Mount Gilead Village

Morrow County, Ohio

Mount Gilead Village Hall is located at 72 West High Street, Mount Gilead, OH 43338.
Phone: 419‑946‑1931.

Neighborhoods

When first settled around 1817 the town was variously known as Whetsom and/or Youngstown. The name was changed to Mount Gilead by the State Legislature in 1832. They village was incorporated in 1839. The original plat for the town included two squares known as "north" and "south." [Village of Mount Gilead, www.mountgilead.net, accessed July, 2012.]


成年女人免费视频播放体验区_可以直接观看的av在线观看_久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠